Friday, March 20, 2009

being dausch

My friend Mike is a funny guy. I can't stop watching this. (His friend Tim is also hilarious.)

For a while, I've been wanting to write about Mike and his influence on me, especially blogging-wise, friend-wise, and music-wise; but didn't know how to do him justice. Anyways, the gist of the story is that I basically started blogging because of Mike's blog, Shaking Words, which you should check out if you haven't already.

You could say that besides being a funny guy, Mike is a critical thinker, jock, Apophatic Catholic, foodie, loyal friend, faithful supporter, lover of China, lover of Richard Rohr, a talented songwriter/musician (he's got an album out there, accessible on iTunes called "Who?") and my first blogging coach and cheerleader...but that's just a sampling of the many flavors of Mike Dausch.

Meet Mike, everyone...

2 comments:

Michael Dausch said...

aww, thanks for the shout out. you forgot sex symbol though.

talk soon?

carolyn said...

augh! my bad -- how could i forget that?

yeah, that'd be great!